NEWBORN AND CHILD CARE SUPPORT
- Strict adherence to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines
- Breastfeeding support/assistance, bottle-feeding, proper storage and preparation.
- Maintain a thorough log of eating, sleeping, and behavioral patterns
- Gently guides baby to improve sleep while promoting healthy sleep habits
- Expert care of preterm baby, twins & multiples
- Troubleshoots potential issues of concern with the newborn: colic, reflux
*Recommended booking 2-3 months before due date.
Pricing details*: – Singletons: $55/h 0-12 weeks // $53/h 12+ weeks of age. Twins: $60/h 0-12 weeks // $58/h 12+ weeks of age. Multiples: Please inquire.
*Starting base rate.
Thaty’s infamous and core parenting class, this is the Game Plan Boot Camp for LIFE!
It focuses on strengthening the fundamentals of parenting, which aren’t about the first 3 months, but the first 3 years of life.
We focus on the big picture of parenting, setting new parents and the little ones, up for success from the get-go.
Private and Group, In-person and Online available – 4 hours – $375-$497
This is your standard parenting class, focusing on becoming a family of 3! All about newborn care and life as a couple with a new baby!
Classes are usually 2 hours long, covering all the basics of newborn and infant care, in addition to researched-based skills to manage the transition to parenthood. Part of this class is based on The Gottman Institute workshops for new parents.
$297 per family, open to grandparents and caregivers as well – Available both in-person at home and online.
How to become an Employer of Choice and attract the best talent
- HIRING CHIDCARE: Daycare, In-home Daycare, House Manager, Private Nanny, Nannyshare, Au Pair, Mother’s Helper – What is the best option to your family?
- Understanding you family needs and expectations.
- Where to find, and how to keep top talent
- Complying with the law: Domestic Workers Rights for Employers
Starts at $147
This is a world-renown parenting class based on Harvey Karp’s Happiest Baby on The Block approach where you will learn extraordinary techniques to calm your baby, help them sleep longer, in addition to soothing colicky babies in minutes! Class information includes:
- The 4th Trimester
- The Calming Reflex
- The 5 S’s
- The Cuddle Cure
$197 private class [per family], open to grandparents and caregivers as well. Available both in-person at home and online via zoom – 60-75min
*Can be offered as a Private Group class at a discounted price. Contact us for more details.
Fighting bedtime? Waking up throughout the night?
This class is all about children and sleep! In other words, you will learn the underlying reasons connected with sleeping issues, understand your child’s own clock, and establish winning and healthy routines early on.
- Does your baby need to be held, fed, or rocked to sleep?
- Does your baby sleep only for 30-40minutes at a time?
- Do you feel like you’ve tried to let your child cry it out, and all the other possibilities, for instance, and they just don’t work for you?
This class is based on ages and stages and will give you an overview of 0-3 years.
This is NOT a customized sleep consultation/sleep training class for individual families. If you would like individual, customized guidance and support, please refer to our consultation and coaching packages below.
90min – $197 Online and in-person
CONSULTING & COACHING
Fill out the form below and explain in detail what type of service you’d like to receive and Thaty will send you an intake form to ensure she is suitable to work with you and fulfill your needs. Consulting solutions for parents include Sleep Conditioning, Routine Setting, Behavior Management, Transitions, Onboarding Caregivers, Hiring Childcare, and others.
Coaching guidance can be provided on a myriad of topics. It is often a journey together than a quick solution to solve a problem. Families who choose to work with me as their coach, have the ongoing desire to evaluate their parenting approaches, philosophies, strategies, and overall journey, so they can continue to grow as mindful and conscientious parents.
Consulting packages vary according to the topics.
Coaching packages start at $500 for 4 x 45min sessions.
The Brainery is a community of intellect-oriented, high-achieving parents and caregivers committed to their ongoing learning as it reflects directly on the way they raise children. These Brain-builders take advantage of the best practices and resources available today in order to raise children who reach their full potential. Click to learn more!
It’s core program provided over 15hs of training and its current, updated version, compiles over 30hs of training, that can be taken separately in 3 tiers:
- Genin – Professionalism Basics (10hs)
- Chuunin – Childcare Fundamentals (10hs)
- Jounin – Specialized Educarer (10hs)
When caregivers successfully complete the three tiers, they become Kage, the highest level of a Ninja Nanny
To learn more about the full Ninja Nanny Training, click here.