The Brainery is a community of intellect-oriented, high-achieving parents and caregivers committed to their ongoing learning as it reflects directly on the way they raise children. These Brain-builders take advantage of the best practices and resources available today in order to raise children who reach their full potential.
Academic and evidence-based research is used to develop all classes. Most of them are based on graduate-level classes that have been tailored specifically for parents and caregivers of young children.
In an effort to recognize and value the experience and knowledge each parent or caregiver brings to each class, peer discussion is to be expected.
Live classes will be taught via Zoom or WebinarJam on average twice a month. Members will have access to replay for up to 60 days and a 50% discount if they decide to purchase the in-depth online course version upon launch, which will also give them lifetime access to the live class replay along with the material and all resources that will be kept up-to-date for each class subject.
Class stars February 20th.
2021 MASTERCLASS CATALOGUE
- Brainy Babies
- Raising No Average Kids
- Math in the Early Years
- Nurturing Multiple Intelligences
- Not All Stress is Created Equal
- Ninja Problem Solving
- Teaching for Cognitive Growth
- Make-Believe Play
- Thick and Thin Conversations
- Creating a Learning Environment
- The Art of Redirecting Behavior
- The Art of Teachable Moments
- The Science of Play and Early Learning
- Strong Relationships and Interactions
- 1st and 2nd Language Acquisition
- The Art of Engagement and Interaction
- Storytelling, Puppetry & Dialogic Reading
- Children's Literature
- Fostering Thinking Skills
- Nurturing Leadership Skills
- Flowing Transitions
- The Nature Classroom
- Schedules and Routines
The membership gives access to a minimum of two live webinar/classes a month on topics related to child development along with access to a peer group. Save with a yearly membership which gives access to additional classes and 2x45min private coaching sessions for a limited time to be used within 12 months.
Agencies & Group Discount
Get in touch to learn how you can make this program available to a group of parents & caregivers for a discounted rate.
Packages for 15, 20, and 30 monthly students - availability may change.